校规 GENERAL POLICIES
- Each class is full hour session.
- Class will start promptly at the designated time. Arriving 15 min earlier to change your shoes and prepare yourself for class is suggested.
- Students are not permitted to wear jeans or shoes worn on the street or outdoors, to any dance class. For safety reasons dancers are not permitted to wear jewelry. Long hair must be tied back.
- There is no food or beverages allowed in the studio. Dancers may only bring bottled water to class.
- Parents, family and friends will not be allowed into the classrooms when the class is in session.
- Photography or video recording is strictly prohibited unless the permission is granted.
- Punctual and consistent attendance is required of all students. If a student misses too many lessons they may fall behind the rest of the class and may be asked not to participate in the designated performance.
- Ying Dance Center does not accept any liability for your personal belongings.
- Without proper excuse and permission, the classPass will be invalid upon expiration date.
- Ying Dance Center reserves reserves the right to cancel and/or change class times, days or teachers.
- If Ying Dance Center cancels classes due to holidays or extreme weather or other unexpected interruption, the make-up classes will be rescheduled within one month of the missed class.
- Ying Dance Center is hereby granted permission to take photographs and video of the students to use in brochures, websites, posters, advertisements and other promotional materials the school creates.
- Tuition or payment NO REFUND.The bounced check Bank Service Charge is $25. Once a check bounces, payments will only be accepted in cash.